“Poodles in Paris”… even the name is adorable! What a gorgeous girly party it was for such a beautiful little girl, Jasmine. Pink, Black & White, teamed with Feathers Boas & Crystal decorations made for a show stopping event. Cute Poodle pops, Eiffle tower cookie favors, Pink Polka Dot cups and Hot Pink Napkins for a fun and stylish girly-girl party!
Coconut Ice Recipe
- cooking oil spray
- 2 cups sifted pure icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 395g can condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2-3 drops pink food colouring
- Spray a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan with cooking oil spray and line with non-stick baking paper. Place icing sugar and cream of tartar in a large bowl. Add condensed milk and vanilla essence and stir until well combined. Add desiccated coconut and, using your hands, mix until well combined. Divide the mixture in half and add pink food colouring to one portion. Knead the food colouring through until it is evenly coloured. Press the pink mixture over the base of the pan and smooth the surface with your hand. Top with the remaining white mixture, press down and smooth the surface with your hand. Refrigerate the coconut ice for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces and serve.
ooh la la!
Event Styling & Decoration: Marabous