Our all-time favourite Preston Bailey, has created these gorgeous ‘very berry’ christmas centrepieces for a lavish and chic new look to your next christmas party celebration.
Luscious berry shades to create a warm feeling at your Christmas dinner party! Co-ordinating linen table runners and napkins with your finest porcelain dinnerware will create a beautiful start to your celebration. Polish the silverware and your favourite crystal glasses so you can enjoy all your finest collections this Christmas. A selection of silver and crystal candle votives adorn the centre of the table creating the ambience for your event.
Delicate pansy topped Blueberry Cardamon Cheescakes are the perfect ‘very berry’ dessert by Greenchef Heather Pace!
Give this blueberry cheesecake a try and you won’t be disappointed. It’s delicious with the cardamom but you could easily omit it if you’re not a fan. Don’t forget to eat the pansy too… Enjoy!
BLUEBERRY CARDAMON MINI CHEESCAKE
For the Crust
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pitted, packed dates
For the Filling
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons melted cacao butter
Instructions: For the Crust
- Grind both ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water if the mixture is too crumbly.
- Press the crust into pans of choice. I used mini silicone muffin cups. Set aside.
Instructions: For the Filling
- In a blender, combine all but the cacao butter, until completely smooth and creamy.
- Add the butter and blend again to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture over the crust(s)
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until firm. Since the freezer means less chilling time, I prefer it.
- Garnish with blueberries, edible flowers, or any other garnish of your choice.
Best Wishes for a beautiful Christmas celebration with your family and friends !