Delicate pansy topped Blueberry Cardamon Cheescakes are the perfect ‘very berry’ dessert by Greenchef Heather Pace!
Give this blueberry cheesecake a try and you won’t be disappointed. It’s delicious with the cardamom but you could easily omit it if you’re not a fan. Don’t forget to eat the pansy too… Enjoy!
BLUEBERRY CARDAMON MINI CHEESCAKE
For the Crust
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pitted, packed dates
For the Filling
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons melted cacao butter
Instructions: For the Crust
- Grind both ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water if the mixture is too crumbly.
- Press the crust into pans of choice. I used mini silicone muffin cups. Set aside.
Instructions: For the Filling
- In a blender, combine all but the cacao butter, until completely smooth and creamy.
- Add the butter and blend again to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture over the crust(s)
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until firm. Since the freezer means less chilling time, I prefer it.
- Garnish with blueberries, edible flowers, or any other garnish of your choice.
Best Wishes for a beautiful Christmas celebration with your family and friends !
Cardamon Cheescake: Heather Pace